Tiger PAWS is a new club at SHS for students to participate in community service and continue to build relationships with people in the community
Welcome to Laura Reeves Primary
Laura Reeves Primary campus encompasses Early Childhood, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students.All students at Laura Reeves Primary are served in an educational program designed to help engage and jumpstart the development of learning skills, and enhance enrichment in each of our students.
The skills and development of students at Laura Reeves Primary helps each student bridges the gap into the first-grade level.
New Student Registration
Welcome to Laura Reeves Primary Registration 2021-22
NOTE: Parents can follow the supply list as it is stated below.
PPCD (3-year-old): Students must be 3-years-old and meet PPCD/ARD requirement to enroll.
Pre-K (4-year-old): Students must be 4-years-old on or before September 1, 2021 to enroll. Pre-K students must be potty trained and parents must bring proof of eligibility to qualify the student for the program.
Kindergarten: Students must be 5-years-old on or before September 1, 2021 to enroll.
To register, the following items must be submitted:
- Completed enrollment packet
- Copy of student birth certificate
- Current immunization record
- Copy of student's social security card
- Copy of parent/guardian driver’s license
- Proof of residence (utility bill including water, cable, electric or lease contract with the parent’s name and address).
- Proof of income (for Pre-K students to qualify).
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
- July 26-29 - 8:30 a.m. -11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- August 2-6 - 8:30 a.m. -11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- August 9 - 8:30 a.m. -11:30 a.m. and 1:30 p.m. - 2:30 p.m.
- August 10 - 8:00 a.m. - 10:00 a.m.
- *Registration will start back up on the first day of school
OPEN HOUSE AND PARENT ORIENTATION
Meet the Teacher – Thursday, August 9
For any questions, please call 409-980-7850.
Below are the links to obtain the registration packets.
Please click for details.