SHS athlete breaks his own school record in triple jump for the second time this school year
Raydrian Baltrip broke his own school record at the Tiger Relays
SHS Girls Powerlifting team dominates at Class 4A DII State Meet
As a team, the Lady Tigers placed 3rd in State
Silsbee High School freshman wins BIG at Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo calf scramble
Kylee and Ryan put on great performances at the HLSR
Welcome to Laura Reeves Primary
Laura Reeves Primary campus encompasses Early Childhood, Pre-Kindergarten and Kindergarten students.All students at Laura Reeves Primary are served in an educational program designed to help engage and jumpstart the development of learning skills, and enhance enrichment in each of our students.
The skills and development of students at Laura Reeves Primary helps each student bridges the gap into the first-grade level.
New Student Registration
Welcome to Laura Reeves Primary Registration 2022-23
NOTE: Parents can follow the supply list as it is stated below.
PPCD (3-year-old): Students must be 3-years-old and meet PPCD/ARD requirement to enroll.
Pre-K (4-year-old): Students must be 4-years-old on or before September 1, 2022 to enroll. Pre-K students must be potty trained and parents must bring proof of eligibility to qualify the student for the program.
Kindergarten: Students must be 5-years-old on or before September 1, 2022 to enroll.
To register, the following items must be submitted:
- Completed enrollment packet
- Copy of student birth certificate
- Current immunization record
- Copy of student's social security card
- Copy of parent/guardian driver’s license
- Proof of residence (utility bill including water, cable, electricity or lease contract with the parent’s name and address).
- Proof of income (for Pre-K students to qualify).
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
- July 25 - 28: 8am - 12pm | 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- August 2 & 3- 8am - 12pm | 1pm - 3pm
August 4th- 8am - 12pm only
August 5th- 8am - 12pm only
August 8th- 1pm - 3pm
August 9th- 10:30am-12:30 pm only
- There will be no new student registration on the first day of school, August 10. Registration will pick back up on August 11.
OPEN HOUSE AND PARENT ORIENTATION
Meet the Teacher – Monday, August 8
For any questions, please call 409-980-7850.
Below are the links to obtain the registration packets.
- Pre-K Registration Packet
- Kindergarten Registration Packet
- Transfer Requests (Kindergarten only)
PUBLIC NOTICE: Applying for the ESSER III Federal Grant Funding
Please click for details.
Free & Reduced Meals Application Available
Click for details.