Athletic Event Guidelines
Students in pre-kindergarten through fifth grade, including pre-school age children, WILL NOT BE ADMITTED to any athletic event WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION.
Students in grades sixth through eighth WILL NOT BE ADMITTED to high school athletic events WITHOUT ADULT SUPERVISION.
Spectators will be required to sit in the bleachers except when they are purchasing items from the concession stand or using the restrooms. Anyone not following these guidelines will be removed from the stadium.
Loitering IS NOT permitted inside or outside of the stadium area.
If you leave an event, you must be prepared to pay to re-enter.
The Silsbee ISD policy of tobacco-free environment will be enforced on all school property.
Supervision of NON-PARTICIPATING students will end 30 minutes following the conclusion of the contest. Students still on campus after those 30 minutes may be written a citation for criminal trespassing and/or loitering.
Spectator Rules of Conduct
By entering this facility, spectators agree to abide by the following Rules of Conduct as set forth in the University Interscholastic League, Constitution, and Contest Rules:
- No insults or personal comments of any kind are to be directed towards game officials, referees, or workers;
- Inappropriate language or profanity will not be tolerated and will result in immediate ejection from the game;
- Taunting or ridiculing of either team or team members is not allowed;
- Chants that taunt, ridicule, or insult either team or team members are not allowed;
- Spectators may not enter the court/field of play during a game.