The PACES Center (Positive Attitudes Create Educational Success) is the district’s Disciplinary Alternative Education Program (DAEP). The Center is designed for social isolation while allowing students to continue their educational endeavors in a structured environment.
Here students gain the academic discipline needed to thrive and grow. The PACES Center serves Kindergarten through 12th-grade students whose records of conduct require removal from the home campus. Students regain their focus on learning with the assurance of a safe, secure, and structured environment.
All Student Handbook rules and regulations will apply. Additionally, very specific student rules and regulations will apply to all students assigned to the Center. Students who fail to comply with the school rules and regulations must expect more serious consequences.
Parents must provide transportation to and from the PACES Center.
CLASS HOURS: 8:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
The PACES Center Dress Code
- A gray shirt (plain gray with no colors or writing and no holes) and jeans or slacks (full length with no holes).
- The shirt must be tucked into pants, and pants must be belted at the waist.
- Students must wear their student I.D. at all times while in the Center.
- No jewelry is allowed for male or female students.
- Students cannot wear hats or caps to or in the Center.
- Coats, jackets, and hoodies cannot be worn inside the Center.
- Breakfast and lunch are delivered to the Center each school day.
- Students cannot bring food or drink into the building.
409-980-7840 409-980-78411005 North 7th StreetSilsbee, Texas 77656