District Technology Standards
- Elementary students have access to Chromebooks for learning.
- Students grades 6-12 are equipped with Chromebooks and "Hot Spots" for internet access.
- High school students are able to take online courses at various universities.
- We have six mobile computer labs that offer students and teachers the opportunity to utilize the internet and other resources without having to go to a standard computer lab.
- The district has a student to computer ratio of about 1 to 3.
- Every classroom has access to wireless internet.
- Core classrooms have interactive whiteboards and tablets.
- Many core classrooms have 3 N-Computing systems for the classroom.