Service Records Request

  • Current/Former Employees

    To request copies of your service records, submit an online Service Records Request. If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at (409) 980-7823.

    New Employees

    It is the responsibility of newly hired employees to contact their former employer to request and submit an official service record documents to the Human Resources department. For experience to be considered for current year salary placement (if applicable), the service records must be received by the Human Resources department two weeks before payroll is processed.

    Service Records Request

    Click the following link: Service Records Request