New Student Enrollment
New students must enroll at the campus located at 1575 Highway 96 South in Silsbee.
First, Contact Silsbee High School to set up an appointment with the Counseling Office.
At your scheduled appointment time, bring the following documentation to enroll new student(s):
- Completed Registration Forms (you can print the forms below or pick them up at SHS)
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Last Report Card from previous school
- Proof of Residency: Gas, Water, or Electric Bill in Parent/Guardian's Name
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or Photo ID
- Custody Papers or Divorce Decree if applicable