Employee Information Changes

  • To submit demographic changes such as name, address, phone number and direct deposit information, please cvisit TalentEd Employee Records page and click on "Available Forms", then click on the proper form you need.

    PLEASE NOTE: All name changes are based upon what is legally printed on your Social Security card. You will need to visit Tonya Ivins in the Human Resources Department located at the Silsbee ISD Administration Building. Additionally, you will need to complete a new W-4 that reflects your new name.