New Student Registration
NEW TO THE DISTRICT?
Welcome to the Silsbee ISD New Student Registration page. Please read the following to begin your child's journey as a Silsbee Tiger.
1. Call and schedule an appointment
- Laura Reeves Primary: 409-980-7850
- Silsbee Elementary: 409-980-7856
- Edwards-Johnson Memorial Silsbee Middle School: 409-980-7870
- Silsbee High School: 409-980-7877
2. Print and complete the new student registration packet for your child's campus:
Silsbee Elementary [packet]
Edwards-Johnson Memorial Silsbee Middle School [packet]
Silsbee High School [packet]
3. At your scheduled appointment time, bring the following documentation to enroll new student(s):
- Completed Registration Forms (you can print the forms below or pick them up at SHS)
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Immunization Records
- Last Report Card from previous school
- Proof of Residency: Gas, Water, or Electric Bill in Parent/Guardian's Name
- Parent/Guardian Driver's License or Photo ID
- Custody Papers or Divorce Decree if applicable
Is your child a transfer?
Silsbee ISD is now accepting transfer requests.
Please fill out the following Transfer Request form and return it to the campus where your child will attend. For more information, contact Silsbee ISD at (409) 980-7800.