Skip To Main Content

Service Records Request

Current/Former Employees

To request copies of your service records, submit an online Service Records Request. If you have any questions, please contact the Human Resources Department at (409) 980-7823.

New Employees

It is the responsibility of newly hired employees to contact their former employer to request and submit an official service record documents to the Human Resources department. For experience to be considered for current year salary placement (if applicable), the service records must be received by the Human Resources department two weeks before payroll is processed.

Service Records Request

Click the following link: Service Records Request

The Silsbee ISD does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, military status, genetic information or on any other basis prohibited by law. Additionally, the district does not discriminate against an employee or applicant who acts to oppose such discrimination or participates in the investigation of a complaint related to a discriminatory employment practice. Employment decisions will be made on the basis of each applicant’s job qualifications, experience, and abilities.