New Student Enrollment

  • New students must enroll at the campus located at 1575 Highway 96 South in Silsbee.

    Bring the following documentation to enroll new student(s): 

    • Birth Certificate
    • Social Security Card
    • Immunization Records
    • Last Report Card from previous school
    • Proof of Residency: Gas, Water, or Electric Bill in Parent/Guardian's Name
    • Parent/Guardian Driver's License or Photo ID
    • Custody Papers or Divorce Decree if applicable

    Registration Forms