About the Foundation
- FOUNDATIONS MISSION:
The Foundation’s mission is to partner with the community to provide resources to enrich teaching, inspire life‐long learning, and to maximize innovative opportunities for all students, teachers and staff in the Silsbee Independent School District.
Goal 1 ‐ Enhance and enrich educational opportunities for students.
Goal 2 ‐ Support staff for innovative efforts and recognize staff for exemplary teaching.
Goal 3 ‐ Involve the community in assuring a quality education for the leaders and workers of tomorrow.
FOUNDATION’S FUNDING PRIORITIES:
- Student Programs
- Innovative Teaching Grants
- Recognition of Academic Achievement
- Recognition of Teaching Excellence
FOUNDATION BOARD OF DIRECTORS:
- Rachel Donalson, President
- Sierra Fisher, VP Finance & Governance
- Ronda Harkey, VP Marketing & Events
- Alan Sanford, VP Development
- Jim de Garavilla, VP Programs
- TJ Brawley, Director
- Casey Copley, Director
- Heath Donalson, Director
- Jason Fuller, Director
- Bridget Gilder, Director
- James Guest, Director
- Kathy Merritt, Director
- Gregg Weiss, Director
- Jeff Burnthorn, District Liaison
- Dana Hancock, School Board Liaison