The Maintenance Department will look at the most efficient ways of managing its resources, and ensure that all personnel of this department is able to work in ways that enable us to keep the doors open and do a remarkable job in spite of overwhelming odds to keep things running for our principals, teachers, administrators, support staff, students, and stakeholders.
To provide efficient and cost-effective building maintenance, grounds maintenance, and housekeeping programs that will create a climate of learning within each school facility.
The Maintenance Department provides service to five campuses, the administration building, and support facilities. Normal hours of operation are 7 a.m. until 3:30 p.m., Monday through Friday.
- Tasks are performed through work orders only.
- When repairs or specific work requests are needed, facility administrators must complete and send a work order to the maintenance office stating the nature of the work and the timeline for the work to be completed. (It is essential that all work requests follow this procedure.)
- All work orders are assigned to personnel who perform the kind of work requested.
- Work orders are handled as soon as possible.
- Work requests affecting student learning and comfort are considered first.
- Work orders seeking to correct safety hazards to students are staff are considered a top priority.
- Other work will be completed on an "as can be done" basis.
409-980-78551535 FM 92Silsbee, Texas 77656
Dennis Arlan – Maintenance
Randy Bolton – Maintenance / HVAC
Aaron Bounds – Athletic Grounds
Dan Brown – Maintenance / HVAC
Jared Frasher – Maintenance / Athletic Grounds
Miguel Gutierrez – Maintenance
Ronda Knighten – Maintenance
Mark Lee – Athletic Grounds / IPM Coordinator
Michael Newell – Maintenance / Carpenter
Roy Romero – Maintenance / Electrician