The mission of the Silsbee Elementary School staff is to empower our students to become productive, successful, life-long learners capable of meeting the challenges of a global society. This will be accomplished by providing a competent, cooperative staff committed to teaching a balanced, enriched curriculum in a warm, nurturing and safe environment.
- Be Prepared
- Be Responsible
- Be Respectful
- Be Safe
Our Core Beliefs
- We believe that kids come first.
- We believe learning should be fun.
- We believe continuous learning is essential to prepare for post-secondary opportunities.
- We believe each student's success is the shared partnership of students, families, schools and communities.
- We believe learning is influenced by a supportive environment.
- We believe that teachers nurture and challenge all students.
- We believe that communication among students, parents, teachers, and the community promotes positive change.