New Student Enrollment
PPCD (3-year-old): Students must be 3-years-old and meet PPCD/ARD requirement to enroll.
Pre-K (4-year-old): Students must be 4-years-old on or before September 1, 2022 to enroll. Pre-K students must be potty trained and parents must bring proof of eligibility to qualify the student for the program.
Kindergarten: Students must be 5-years-old on or before September 1, 2022 to enroll.
To register, the following items must be submitted:
New Student Enrollment dates and times:
- Completed enrollment packet
- Copy of student birth certificate
- Current immunization record
- Copy of student's social security card
- Copy of parent/guardian driver’s license
- Proof of residence (utility bill including water, cable, electric or lease contract with the parent’s name and address).
- Proof of income (for Pre-K students to qualify).
- July 25 - 28: 8am - 12pm | 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- August 1 - 5: 8am - 12pm | 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- August 8: 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- August 9: 10:30am-12:00pm | 1:00pm - 3:00pm
OPEN HOUSE AND PARENT ORIENTATION
Meet the Teacher – Monday, August 8
For any questions, please call 409-980-7850.
Below are the links to obtain the registration packets. Students enrolled in pre-k the previous year do not need to enroll as a new student in kindergarten.