New Student Registration
Welcome to Laura Reeves Primary Registration 2019-20
PPCD (3-year-old): Students must be 3-years-old and meet PPCD/ARD requirement to enroll.
Pre-K (4-year-old): Students must be 4-years-old on or before September 1, 2019 to enroll. Pre-K students must be potty trained and parents must bring proof to qualify the student for the program.
Kindergarten: Students must be 5-years-old on or before September 1, 2019 to enroll.
Please bring the following to registration:
- Completed enrollment packet
- Original birth certificate
- Current immunization record
- Student’s original social security card
- Parent/guardian driver’s license
- Proof of residence (utility bill including water, cable, electric or lease contract with the parent’s name and address).
- Proof of income (for Pre-K students to qualify).
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION DATES
NEW Student Registration for Laura Reeves will be weekdays:
- August 5, 2019 through August 21, 2019 from 8:30-10:30 a.m. and 1:30-2:30 p.m.
- No registration on August 7 and August 16.
- August 23, 2019 from 8:30-10:30 a.m.
- No morning registration on August 22, 2019 due to Student Orientation on campus.
OPEN HOUSE AND PARENT ORIENTATION
Open House and Parent Orientation will be on Thursday, August 22, 2019. Students' teacher and room assignments will be posted on the front doors of the school on Wednesday, August 21, 2019 after 3:45 p.m.
For Returning Students, if you have moved since last school year, please bring new Proof of Residence with you to Orientation (Utility Bill such as Cable, electricity, trash, water).
Students will be able to bring their supplies and meet the teacher at Open House and Parent Orientation. Students must come with a parent or guardian at times according to the first letter of the last name:
- A–F 8:15 - 8:45
- G–L 9:00 - 9:30
- M–R 9:45 - 10:15
- S–Z 10:30 - 11:00
Below are the links to obtain the registration packets.