New Student Enrollment 2020-2021
All grades Pre-K through 5th grades will offer Asynchronous remote learning.
NOTE: Our face-to-face students will not be sharing supplies. Parents can follow the supply list as it is stated and the school will take care of any other items needed. For example, if it says girls bring crayons and boys map colors, there is no need to buy both. We will take care of it. Just follow the supply list given.
PPCD (3-year-old): Students must be 3-years-old and meet PPCD/ARD requirement to enroll.
Pre-K (4-year-old): Students must be 4-years-old on or before September 1, 2020 to enroll. Pre-K students must be potty trained and parents must bring proof of eligibility to qualify the student for the program.
Kindergarten: Students must be 5-years-old on or before September 1, 2020 to enroll.
To register, the following items must be submitted:
- Completed enrollment packet
- Copy of student birth certificate
- Current immunization record
- Copy of student's social security card
- Copy of parent/guardian driver’s license
- Proof of residence (utility bill including water, cable, electric or lease contract with the parent’s name and address).
- Proof of income (for Pre-K students to qualify).
Below are the links to obtain the registration packets.