New Student Registration
Welcome to Laura Reeves Primary Registration 2020-21
All grades Pre-K through 5th grades will offer Asynchronous remote learning.
NOTE: Our face-to-face students will not be sharing supplies. Parents can follow the supply list as it is stated and the school will take care of any other items needed. For example, if it says girls bring crayons and boys map colors, there is no need to buy both. We will take care of it. Just follow the supply list given.
PPCD (3-year-old): Students must be 3-years-old and meet PPCD/ARD requirement to enroll.
Pre-K (4-year-old): Students must be 4-years-old on or before September 1, 2020 to enroll. Pre-K students must be potty trained and parents must bring proof of eligibility to qualify the student for the program.
Kindergarten: Students must be 5-years-old on or before September 1, 2020 to enroll.
To register, the following items must be submitted:
- Completed enrollment packet
- Copy of student birth certificate
- Current immunization record
- Copy of student's social security card
- Copy of parent/guardian driver’s license
- Proof of residence (utility bill including water, cable, electric or lease contract with the parent’s name and address).
- Proof of income (for Pre-K students to qualify).
NEW STUDENT ENROLLMENT
- August 3, 2020 through August 27, 2020 from 8:30–11:30 a.m., and 1:00–2:30 p.m.
- August 28, 2020 from 8:30-10:00 a.m. ONLY
Only one parent with a required face mask will be allowed in the building for registration.
Anyone that feels the need to come in and personally register a student, please call 409-980-7850 and a time will be scheduled for you to meet.
OPEN HOUSE AND PARENT ORIENTATION
Meet the Teacher has been rescheduled to August 27, more times and details to follow
For any questions, please feel free to call at 409-980-7850.
Below are the links to obtain the registration packets.