Welcome to Silsbee Elementary Registration 2020-2021
Welcome to Silsbee Elementary, first through fifth-grade registration.
All grades Pre-K through 5th grades will offer Asynchronous remote learning.
NOTE: Our face-to-face students will not be sharing supplies. Parents can follow the supply list as it is stated and the school will take care of any other items needed. For example, if it says girls bring crayons and boys map colors, there is no need to buy both. We will take care of it. Just follow the supply list given.
Please bring the following to registration
- Last Report Card
- Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Proof of Residency
NEW STUDENT REGISTRATION
- July 27, 2020 through July 30, 2020 from 8:30–11:30 a.m., and 1:00–3:30 p.m.
- August 3, 2020 through August 27, 2020 from 8:30–11:30 a.m., and 1:00–2:30 p.m.
- August 28, 2020 from 8:30-10:00 a.m. ONLY
Only one parent with a required face mask will be allowed in the building for registration.
Click a link below to download the proper forms to register NEW students. When printing forms, please print each page separately on a single page.
SILSBEE ELEMENTARY SUPPLY DROP-OFF / RUNNING START 2020
Laura Reeves Primary and Silsbee Elementary
Monday, August 24
- Second Grade, 8:00–10:00 a.m.
- Third Grade, 10:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
Tuesday, August 25
- Fourth Grade, 8:00–10:00 a.m.
- Fifth Grade, 10:15 a.m.–12:15 p.m.
Wednesday, August 26
- First Grade, To be determined (by teacher appointment)
Thursday, August 27
- Pre-K & Kindergarten, To be determined (by teacher appointment)