The Silsbee Independent School District Human Resources Department is committed to recruiting, developing and retaining highly-qualified and caring staff interested in helping our district to equip students with the values, skills, and confidence to take the lead.
Human Resources provides assistance to prospective applicants and current employees of Silsbee ISD. Information about job postings, salaries, the application process, substitutes, and retirement are provided on our website.
A few reasons to join Silsbee ISD:
- Innovative Academic Programs
- Strong and Supportive District Leadership
- Diverse and Growing District
- Well-Maintained Facilities
- Exceptional Fine Arts Programs
- Competitive Salaries and Opportunities for Advancement
- Championship Athletic Programs
- Gateway to the beautiful and scenic Piney Woods
The Silsbee ISD does not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, disability, age, military status, genetic information or on any other basis prohibited by law. Additionally, the district does not discriminate against an employee or applicant who acts to oppose such discrimination or participates in the investigation of a complaint related to a discriminatory employment practice. Employment decisions will be made on the basis of each applicant’s job qualifications, experience, and abilities.