2024 Election Information
Election Information – May 4, 2024
Early voting for the election is to be determined.
The last day to receive a ballot by mail is Saturday, May 4, 2027 at 7:00pm. Letters must be postmarked or delivered on this day.
- Notice of General Election 2023
- Notice of Deadline to File Applications for Place on the Ballot
- Signed Election Order of Cancellation SISD
- Signed Certification of Unopposed Candidates SISD
About the Board of Trustees
The Board of Trustees consists of seven members elected to serve for overlapping terms of three years each. Elections are conducted in May in accordance with the Texas Secretary of State's Uniform Election Calendar. While candidates run for specific places, they do not represent specific geographical areas; rather, each represents Silsbee ISD at large.
On the ballot, May 4, 2024
Voter History (Updated daily when voting begins)
- Anyone may pick up a candidate packet from Silsbee ISD at 415 Highway 327 West, Silsbee, TX 77656. Packets will be available for pickup beginning Wednesday, January 17, 2024, from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Completed forms must be filed in the Superintendent’s Office no later than Friday, February 16, 2024, at 5 p.m.
415 Highway 327 West, Silsbee, TX 77656
Fax (409) 980-7897
- Hardin County Office of the County Clerk
- Texas Secretary of State Elections Division
- Texas Ethics Commission
TASB: Resources For Board Candidates
Are you considering public service on your local school board? Running for your local school board can be an exciting and at times challenging experience. We can help you learn more about the job of a school board so you can make an informed decision about running.https://www.tasb.org/services/board-development-services/resources/for-board-candidates.aspx